Software Engineering- Sales Force
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Required Skills:
- Excellent CRM System knowledge and good understanding of End to End CRM Processes
- Good understanding of Supply Chain Finance Programs
- Superior verbal communication skills proven facilitator skills
- Full understanding of SDLC technology solution implementation with multiple implementation experience
- Sound analytical background and in-depth Technical Understanding of Salesforce Financial Services cloud, Object-oriented development, Knowledge of web applications, databases, SQL, and Java, System architecture, API Integration, Application design, Business process modeling, Data Management, ETL
- Experienced in using problem solving methodologies such as brainstorming, root cause analysis.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Certified Technical Architect, Salesforce Certified Application Architect
d. Job Description:
- Improves upon existing approaches by seeking opportunities to creatively transform current industry practices into fresh alternative solutions.
- Anticipates client needs before they arise and presents solutions to project management that encompass issues at hand.
- Understands expectations that were set with client and recognizes when issues/events may affect delivery.
- Understands technology implementation in large organizations.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- Shares acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Can effectively contribute in discussions with all level of staff and management to include most senior corporate management
- Understands interdependencies and effect on critical path.