As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com . Job Description for IA Professional - Software Engineer (Job Grade 601/602)
As software engineer you will be responsible for developing, testing and implementing intelligent automation and data transformation solutions for internal stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the role include but not limited to
- Coordinate with operations team to understand the business requirements and develop effective automation workflows. This includes analyzing the process from perspective of risk identification and mitigation post RPA implementation.
- Understand the problem statement and accordingly provide solution.
- Maintain high quality standards whilst delivering against the plan
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Work with infrastructure team for code deployments/CI-CD in various environments.
- Adhere to Automation best practices - review and provide suggestions to update the same.
- Working with other team members, develop and support governance around automation, control procedures and disciplines.
- 6-8 years of experience in Xceptor application development or similar automation/data transformation platforms.
- Strong analytical skills
- Software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operation is a must.
- Must have proficiency in techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, application resilience and security.
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency in .Net, C#, ASP .Net, LinQ, , SQL will be added advantage
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran