Technical Clearing Operations Specialist (2220)
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Monitoring & troubleshooting
- Interacting with various departments within the organization to communicate problem status and resolution.
- Assisting in the testing of various internal system interfaces.
- Problem reporting and documentation.
- BE or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 2+ years of professional work experience, with exposure to large enterprise systems.
- Knowledge of UNIX operating systems, Shell Scripting, PERL.
- Good English communication skills, oral and written.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Previous support related experience is a plus, but not required.
- Previous experience in the financial industry is a plus, but not required.
Company Overview Interactive Brokers
- Fast growing environment within a highly successful company.
- Compensation package including share plan.
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info