Wealth Management Operations, ENO
- Being part of our team you will efficiently support for Wealth management Operations.
- Accuracy and Transparency: Meeting regulatory and operational requirements stipulated by the Bank and external bodies accurately and on time.
- Accountability and Control: Delivering independent control and ensuring compliance with Internal / External rules..
- Information and Advice: Providing valued support and resolution to the business.
- Building the Organization: Collaborate with Business, all teams and external custodian HSBC.
- Optimizing the Use of the Bank's Resources: Deriving efficiency through suggesting better processes for existing activities.
- Graduate with 2 to 4 years of experience in India Wealth Management operations.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with business and support partners as well as external counterparties.
- Ability to contribute in a team and independently.
- Experience of India Stock markets, Mutual Funds, Debt is required.
- Experience of corporate actions, IPO's, buybacks, etc.
- Ability to check and resolve breaks and perform required Reconciliation.