Bus Systems Analyst II IND
Advice and Wealth Management & RiverSource Operation Group is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst /Lead Business Systems Analyst (Individual Contributor) who can take the lead on critical Business Intelligence solutions. Senior Business Systems Analyst /Lead Business Systems Analyst (Individual Contributor) should be fully capable of delivering on the design, development, documentation, testing, and modification of existing and new Business Intelligence solutions, championing standard techniques, procedures and criteria. Participate in architecture design, performance monitoring. Must be able to communicate well, relate and provide technical expertise to the business. Responsibilities
• Technology Delivery:
Participates end to end requirement gathering and converting those into actionable items.
Translate business and user requirements into system requirements / design for the technology organization and manage delivery within budget, scope and planned schedule.
Partner with the business and project team to gather requirements and fully understand project goals, then use this information to effectively plan and lead the development process.
Effective decision making, and analytical skill sets to bridge knowledge gaps, generate credibility, trigger conversation and ultimately create long-term growth opportunities for business.
Proactively review plan and execute corrective action in response to production support issues as required.
• Review & Documentation
Review process to ensure development work adheres to standards and specifications including peer review as well as code review external to development team.
• Test & Execute
Ensure Solutions is effectively tested prior to being released to Production.
Respond to all inquiries and issues in a timely manner as BI solution moves through the testing process and into production Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• Looking for 3 to 5 years of extensive experience in programming language with one or more from following tools/language in Python, C Sharp, T-SQL , SAS/ SAS Viya, AWS toolbox , Power Query design optimization (Power BI)
• Candidate should have good understanding and Proficient in T-SQL Queries using aggregate and analytical functions.
• At least 1 years of experience in SAS programming.
• Good verbal and written communication skills. Strong Quantitative aptitude skills.
• Work with senior leader to design data solutions based on Business requirements which are suitable to be used for BI tools development.
• Data sourcing experience, including data error handling, optimizing SQL Queries and data quality would be plus.
• Participates end to end requirement gathering and convert actionable items into solutions.
• Monitor the automated preparation of scheduled reports on our tools daily, troubleshoot as needed and fix issues to ensure timely completion.
• Have prior experience in Agile methodology. Preferred Qualifications
• Candidate should have good understanding on virtualization tool like Denodo.
• Certification in Base/Advanced SAS would be added advantage.