Lead - Acctg & Reconcil Analyst
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing support to team by ensuring proper accounting, reconciliation and reporting activities of CTI portfolios with various client's custodians and work on any discrepancy including trading issues, income/expense variances, corporate action, etc. and / or work as an individual contributor on the similar lines. Responsibilities
• The incumbent shall be responsible for providing support to team by ensuring proper accounting, reconciliation and reporting activities of CTI portfolios with various client's custodians and work on any discrepancy including trading issues, income/expense variances, corporate action, etc. and / or work as an individual contributor on the similar lines.
• Performs end to end - Institutional and Mutual Fund Reconciliation activities
• The incumbent shall be responsible for liaising with internal and external departments including business partners, technologies and other interface groups to resolve issues/discrepancy on as and when basis.
• The incumbent shall ensure to be compliant with SLA's and other internal guidelines of policies and procedures related to the business area and organization.
• The incumbent will be required to participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives and be flexible in a dynamic work environment.
• The incumbent would be required to maintain consistency and ensure positive atmosphere within the process with utmost integrity.
• The incumbent should be able to facilitate the manager for better processes and boost productivity within the team.
• Lead and coach by providing support and guidance on process or procedures related to deliverables or client service standards and techniques.
• Assist and coach in resolving complex or high priority service issues, or respond to and resolve such issues directly, as necessary.
• Participate and provide subject matter expertise on cross-functional projects and/or process improvement idea's that have implications to job area or organization.
• Required to think strategically, keeping the bigger picture in mind, and assist the manager with directions which the team should use to achieve the desired results.
• Analytical review to resolve any on-going or outstanding discrepancy.
• Required to ensure teamwork all the time and constantly influencing team in a positive way.
• Required to understand and interpret the work environment in which they operate. Required Qualifications
• Understanding of accounting process like Accounting, Institutional and Custodian Reconciliations etc.
• Knowledge of SOX Compliance and Audit.
• Consult with business partners on the best way to present content and increase usability.
• Conduct needs assessments, develop project plans, facilitate meetings and perform other consulting roles to develop effective way of Process development.
• Build strong working relationships with all levels of the organization and treat internal clients with outstanding customer service.
• The incumbent will also be responsible for developing and implementing project related strategies and providing tactical thought leadership.
• Must have sound analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams.
• Should have problem solving, planning and analytical skills to facilitate and focus on continuous improvement and innovation.
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact independently with business partners / stakeholders etc.
• Reporting and analysis experience will be a distinct advantage.
• Should have strong results orientation, project management, collaboration and co-ordination abilities.
• Must have good system skills viz. MS Excel, word, PPT
• Knowledge of Finance/ Investment tools/systems like Reconciliation tool (like Frontier) and Accounting system (like GIM/Enterprise), research tool (Bloomberg) will be an added advantage.
• Need knowledge in Accounting & Capital market/Investment products.
• Must have good communication skills (written / oral), interpersonal skills and be an effective team player.
• The incumbent should (at least) be a MBA (primarily in Finance/ Accounts), with minimum 4-7 years of post-qualification experience. About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.