Lead Financial Analyst
This role will be primarily focused on the Technology financials by reporting and analyzing current and past trends in key performance indicators for specific expense drivers, and variance analysis intended to provide financial decision support and commentary around the business performance. Also, the role will require supporting any ad-hoc projects based on the business needs. Manages and provides coaching and tactical training to Financial Analyst/s or trainees/interns. Responsibilities
- Performance including effective commentary around business results.
- Act as an SME for Technology financials.
- Perform independent analysis using multiple data sources to assist in decision making.
- Lead the month-end and quarter-end closing process for Technology by analyzing the business performance and senior management packages/dashboards.
- Ad hoc projects and independently develop/enhance simple to complex models to make future reporting and analysis more efficient.
- identify appropriate opportunities to create efficiency. Maintain DI's and support back-up planning.
- Manages and provide coaching and tactical training to Financial Analyst/s or trainees/interns
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Power Point, Access and Excel), and hands on experience of querying data from SQL server
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with intellect to both develop and challenge explanations & arguments.
- Experience in working and managing relationships with global teams
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills; ability to lead up to finance and business leaders as well as across the organization
- Adaptable to change and ability to work in a challenging and often pressured environment
- Effective time management and communication skills essential to manage workload and prioritize tasks
About Our Company
- Microsoft Access.
- Experience in presenting to senior management
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.