Senior Developer - Mainframes
This team member will be responsible for design, delivery & build execution. He/She will ensure compliance of technology solutions with architectural standards and participation in the full development life cycle of the delivered capability. Responsibilities
- Design, Delivery & Build Execution
- Strong Knowledge in CICS, IMS, DB2, TSO, Pacbase, JCL, VSAM, Middleware technologies
- Strong knowledge of testing tools like HP Quality Center and testing methodologies
- Strong exposure to enhancement/development projects
- Exposure to Production Support (abend resolution, debugging, production issue circumvention)
- Strong Knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture
- Estimation skills
- Ensure compliance of technology solutions with architectural standards and participation in the full development life cycle of the delivered capability.
- Identify and solution key business and technology drivers that impact architectures, including end-user requirements, existing software distribution capabilities, existing application environment (including legacy and packaged systems), and performance/availability requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Deep and broad technical background with 4-8 years of experience of progressive scope/impact/responsibility working with relevant enterprise technologies.
- Demonstrated experience and success in influencing, leading, and coaching.
- Demonstrated reasoning and troubleshooting skills.
- Technical skill requirements vary per domain.