ServiceNow Developer for development during SNOW releases and BAU items.The primary objectives of this position are Development, Upgrades, SNOW Releases, Availability for P1 & Technical Improvisation of SNOW instance. Responsibilities
• Knowledge of ITSM Modules like Incident, Change and Problem.
• Experienced in implementation of workflows, script includes, client scripts, policies, etc
• Experienced in Service Now SOAP and REST Integration
• Knowledge of Service Portal
• Ability to recognize potential and actual issues, need and opportunities for improvement in the implementation.
• Ability to find defects and keep track of them with using defect management tool.
• Close collaboration with Business Analysts, Solution architects and other Developers on requirements and associated functionality.
• Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business or comparable studies
• 4-5 years of experience in software development.
• Experience in ServiceNow ITSM modules Testing (IM, PM, CM, KM, ESS, Discovery Asset, Service Catalog, CMDB)
• Knowledge of workflows in various ITSM modules (IM, PM,CM,KM,RM)
• High awareness of software quality, strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Excellent documentation and communication skills and strong attention to detail required
• Demonstrate strong ability to evaluate constraints, risks and dependencies
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude Preferred Qualifications
Certifications Preferred: ITIL Foundations, ServiceNow Administration and development experience with focus on one or more Process areas like ITOM, HR and GRC.
Ability to take a 'from first principles' approach with less familiar technologies.
Ability to quickly acquire knowledge and gain subject matter expertise.