Technical Operation Analyst - IND
This position includes providing operational support for a diverse set of application like uHedge/RAVS/Risk Agility/PolySystems. All the above mentioned applications are .NET based in-house application or vendor applications or Microsoft High performance computing cloud-based environment or for Data warehouse application based on ETL Informatica and Oracle/ SQL databases. This position requires strong logical and analytical skills and solid technical knowledge in ETL Informatica and cloud-based environment,Experience in AWS/Python/PowerShell will be preferable skills. Responsibilities
Job includes providing operational support for a diverse set of applications that include .NET based inhouse application, vendor applications and Microsoft High performance computing cloud-based environment.
• Provide day to day support for Data warehouse application based on ETL Informatica and Oracle/ SQL databases. Hands-on experience in Informatica Power Center (Mapping Designer/WorkFlow Manager/WorkFlow Monitor).
• Able to troubleshoot based on Informatica Session logs and should be aware of different components of workflow manager.
• Ensure that all operational activities meet SLA's in accordance with policies and procedures, review SLA/OLA's and update as needed
• Follow defined Incident/Problem and Change/Release management processes and create/update operations report
• Participate in Sev-1/Sev-2 high incident/problem management as necessary
• Participate in on-call rotation as needed - follow defined items for on-call as defined in the rotation responsibilities
• Manage small change development/deployment, access management, file transfer setup, etc.
• Coordinate between cross functional teams (development/testing/project management) and obtain feedback for operational improvements
• Follow defined user request management process and track the work request queue
• Follow access setup and audit procedures, perform audits/SOX audits as assigned. Perform remediation and track to closure
• Participate in new application support transition, develop and follow application support procedures/communication plans
• Ensure CMDB for all Assets is updated as necessary
• Review event generation/monitoring/alerting for supported applications and update as needed through Sumologic and ScienceLogic.
• Participate in DR/HA/Backups setup and testing as needed. Perform Ameriprise Technology Risk creation and evidence gathering as needed
• Perform technical cross training for operations/production support team
• Assist IT Operations Manager and Engineering lead with Capacity management, Monitoring/alerting setup
• Coordinate between US and India teams for delivery of business processes within SLA's Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent experience in Technology Operations field
• Experience with SQL scripting, SQL server, Oracle, Data warehouse support.
• Experience with Datawarehouse technologies ETL Informatica, Tivoli workflow scheduler, other schedulers. Unix scripting Preferred Qualifications
• High Performance Computing (HPC)
• Experience with PowerShell, Python/other scripting languages.
• Managing support in a diverse IAAS cloud environment (IBM SoftLayer, Amazon Web Services, Azure) About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.