AVP_Business Analyst_Risk Data Aggregation and Risk Reporting (BCBS239)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standard
At Finance Change, we work across the entire CFO division to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key business partners, we work to build cutting-edge business solutions using our deep functional expertise. We seek to deliver strategic and pivotal initiatives using leading project management and business analysis as we pursue our goal of protecting and enhancing shareholder value through optimizing the use of our financial resources.
This role will require working as part of the BSLEC team. Multiple projects run under the BSLEC portfolio managing systems and process changes across Capital, Leverage and Balance sheet space. The role requires a good understanding of the data flows within the system architecture and setting up data governance around all the data required for capital/leverage and Balance sheet. The team will support RDAR compliance (as per BCBS 239) for all projects and will entail determination of data requirements, determining Critical Data Elements (CDE), agreeing ownership and controls for the CDEs. Knowledge around Basel norms is good to have along with reporting of RWA numbers to different regulators (PRA, FINMA, and IHC).
The candidate will be working in a global team across multiple locations and time therefore will need to balance the ability to work independently alongside co-ordination with the rest of the team. He/she will be required to challenge the business to push the boundaries of their current approach in order to drive improvement.
- Opportunity to work as a Business Analyst on Regulatory Projects.
- Extensive interactions with Business and IT would be required to ensure the changes specifically data flows and changes to existing CDEs are well understood
- Extensive interactions with CDO functions to agree the data lineage, data ownership and data controls
- Assist Project Managers and Project Leads to ensure compliance with BCBS 239 for their respective projects
- Set up data governance across all BSLEC projects
- Documentation of the data flows, definition of each data elements, controls and ownership in central Data tool Collibra
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Proven experience range – 4 to 7 years for ENO3, 7-12 years for AVP and 12+ years for VP
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst for BASEL III Regulatory changes
- Knowledge of RWA and EAD regulatory calculation and reporting requirements
- Prior work experience in BCBS 239 implementation projects desirable
- Direct faceoff with business partners for requirement elicitations
- Experience of group facilitation to drive challenging change initiatives
- Knowledge and practical implementation of structured techniques to support business process improvement
- Experience of end to end transformation from inception through transition
- Assist Project Managers and Project Leads to drive the project plan and related activities
- Strong business analytical skills
- Full cycle project implementation experience
- Experience of working with onshore/offshore model and closely with IT and Support Teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Superb communication (verbal and written) skills
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of a project lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite and MS SQL
- A positive can-do approach!
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.