AVP - Prime Services IT Business Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Prime Services delivers outstanding core financing and operating services that hedge fund and institutional clients require, including start-up services, product access, DMA, high touch client service, financing, access to sources of capital and risk management.
- Within our team you will be gathering requirements using various methods such as business analysis, document analysis, requirements workshops, use cases, task and workflow analysis etc.
- Evaluate information gather from multiple sources, distinguish requests from overall business needs.
- Communicate and coordinate with key business partners to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver Business Requirement Documents, Functional Requirements, and Use Cases etc.
- Coordinate the functional and business acceptance testing of delivered solutions in an end-to-end environment and ensure they conform to business requirements and functional specifications.
- Provide support for projects across IT on business analysis and business/functional requirement's development.
- Identify and align actions with business partners and safeguard a robust planning and in-time delivery.
- Identify and handle risks, issues and dependencies.
- Ensure ease of maintenance and knowledge retention through accurate documentation of projects.
- Good collaborator with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- 8-12 years’ experience as business analyst preferably in Swaps and Security lending derivatives space.
- 10 years IT Experience 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Financial Institution. 3 to 6 years’ as a business analyst.
- Experience of business analysis in investment banking domain, serving a significant user base.
- Proficient in agile and scrum across geographically distributed team, general project management skills
- Experience to the full project development lifecycle - experience of delivery of functional artefacts.
- Experience in working with global teams spread across multiple regions.
- Write Shell Scripting / SQLs for business data analysis. Preferably previous developer. Writing Quality Documentation as well as a quick learner.
- Outstanding analytical and logical problem solving skills that can cater for fluid requirements.
- Experience with global one will be an advantage
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.