AVP - Sr. Java fullstack Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Asset Servicing Java Lead - Pune
Java Lead responsible for delivery of the application components in the Asset Servicing domain within Global Operation Solutions (GOS) Division.
- System Analyst qualities required to build and maintain application architectures, flow diagrams & data architecture
- Manage the team - effective team management, technical lead/guide/coach, drive the organization strategy
- Ability to dive into existing application code base to resolve functionality
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Tech Leads
- Develop solutions for a portfolio of applications in the Asset Servicing domain
- Collaborate with globally diverse developers (CS, contractor and external vendors) including leadership of offshore and outsourced development teams regardless of time zones
- Required to work in a complex and dynamic environment
- Work embedded with well-established vendor teams and ensure that key Domain Expertise is retained in CS
- Clearly communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical partners across multiple regions
- Ensure high-quality component-level design and implementation of strategic components through the entire software development process using multiple delivery models
- Adhere to standard coding practices and deliver defect free product
- Plan and conduct successful unit, performance, system, integration and acceptance testing, ensuring applications are able to meet stringent functional and non-functional requirements
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience. Investment Banking Operations IT background ideal.
- Exposure to DevOps concepts…Build automation – DevOps, pipelines
- Experience in SQL* Plus, PL/SQL and stored procedures with various databases especially Oracle on Unix/Linux.
- UNIX/LINUX Scripts (SHELL/BASH).
- Good team management skills and possess experience as a team leader.
- Can take over end to end responsibility of project/application deliverables.
- 2 or more years of Financial Industry/banking experience.
- Strong communication skills oral and written.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Diligent and a dedicated team-player with good interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities.
- Knowledge on Open Source tools used in development process (like Subversion, Git, STAF).
- Ability to analyze business problems and devise effective IT solutions.
- Extensive practical software development experience with a “best-practices” mind-set.
- Strong incident diagnosing skills/Incident management.
- Comfortable working across a number of different technologies.
- Be able to work in global teams and adapt to an agile environment.
- Previous experience in handling Front Office, Middle office and/or Back office Book-of-Work & as well as production support including business user communications is helpful
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.