AngularJS Lead AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Swiss Universal Bank IT (SUB IT) organization is responsible for developing, maintaining and strategically transforming the SUB's application portfolio in close collaboration with our business sponsors. SUB IT applications technical landscape has key technologies like Java, Angular 7, Spring Boot Microservices, Big-Data and Mainframes related technologies. There are also products like PEGA, Appway and Wealth Manager Platform. We follow Agile and DevOps methodology to efficiently manage the development and delivery of technology.
This is part of the strategic decision to build BPP Platform to deliver the Direct Banking Product Offerings. BPP Platform will deliver across Avant: Entry Product Offering, New Banking Product Offering, Corporate Bundles, Kids Bundle, Bundle Automation etc. As BPP Platform is a brand-new engagement, these roles are very crucial to deliver Direct Banking breakthroughs. Key Responsibilities
- The opportunity to work in one of the most exciting areas of Banking within the IT Digitization team at Credit Suisse
- Many opportunities to challenge the status quo, think bold and change the way back office colleagues, such as Relationship Managers do their work and simplify their ways of working.
- Opportunities to drive and implement the newest technologies in a high visibility, multi-year digital program
- A challenging environment working in a global fast-paced digital environment
- Opportunities to lead multi skilled matrix resources in an agile/scrum team providing direction and prioritizing-workload.
- Opportunities to interact and build positive relationships with senior business partners on both IT and Business sides on a high priority program
- 10+ years hands-on experience in Java, J2EE, REST, Struts, XML, AngularJS, Angular & Typescript
- Language & Frameworks: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, REST, SOAP
- Frontend Technologies: Typescript, AngularJS, Angular
- Tools: Maven, Ant, SVN, Git, JIRA, Confluence
- Application Servers: WebLogic, Tomcat, NodeJS
- Web Development: HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Grunt, Webpack
- Testing Frameworks: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- Keen towards clean coding practices while building scalable, maintainable and performant code
- Phenomenal analytical, problem solving and interpersonal ability
- Self-motivated, positive can do attitude and the ability to learn on the go
- Teammate with experience working with international and multi-functional teams
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.