Application Support Engineer (Clareti Transaction Control ) - ENO - AVP
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Providing technical and architecture reviews for Clareti Transaction Control and Intellimatch reconciliation tools for Recs delivery team.
- Responsible for the adherence to Credit Suisse architectural standards, agile software development methodology and Odyssey, DevOps tool chain standards.
- Oversees and improve system design, including interfaces to other applications and ensures that the solution is embedded in the application domain in agreement with the responsible Domain/Solution Architect
- Review functional specification and technical design documentation (e.g. logical data model, mappings, etc.) prepared by the developers, with sufficient detail to allow development to proceed in order to facilitate delivery of the specified functions within the agreed timeframes
- Coordinating between Support, CTO and Release management team on all L3 and Environment related activities.
- Support and contribute towards team's compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Responsible for providing solution to all environment related issues to both development and Support teams.
- Responsible for delivery of environment related projects like Application Upgrades, level 3 Support and Ad-hoc regression testing request.
- Support the Delivery Manager in the production of project status material for communications.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Strong Reconciliation development skills using Clareti Transaction Control application is must and experience on with Intellimatch tool is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge in Clareti Transaction Control application including the installation, configuration, access management, deployment and hardware requirement analysis.
- Solid background in system analysis and design skills and good understanding of software development practices (agile, waterfall etc.) and DevOps, Odyssey tool chain.
- Strong SQL, Oracle and MS SQL Server database
- Work experience in Informatica and Business objects is a plus
- Experience in performance analysis and database queries optimization
- Good understanding in solving data mapping issues
- Desire to have big data analytics experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Visio, UML, Subversion and MS Visual Studio.Net
- Knowledge of Banking (Investment & Private), especially in operations and reconciliation functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with various senior business partners
- Hardworking, open, motivated personality with a proven "can-do" attitude and a track record of solving complex challenges