Automation Engineer, AVP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Risk - Private Banking (CR PB) vertical is part of Platform IT in Credit Suisse, , supports the Credit & Liquidity Risk Management group within the risk division, responsible for Credit Risk Management.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The Analyst will be part of the CR PB team who will be involved in preparation, execution of testing activities as part of the SDLC and STLC process for one or more projects of the Credit Risk systems working with Test Leads and coming under the Test Delivery Manager. This role offers the candidate a phenomenal opportunity to learn and exhibit both manual and automation testing skills for the challenging requirements of Credit Risk domain.
- Coordinate with application Business Analysts, Test Leads, Dev leads and Test Managers to understand business/functional requirements in the assigned project(s)/system(s) across Credit Risk portfolio
- Review Requirements, Specifications and supporting documents and understand what needs to be tested
- Identify, design and execute automated tests as per project requirements.
- Drive Test Automation in the respective projects.
- Hands on Test Automation skills in Selenium, CI/CD, BDD.
- Participate in walkthroughs, Test Case Reviews with relevant teams/business partners
- Design, create and execute comprehensive test scenarios, test cases and test data based on the requirements.
- Create SQL queries to test databases and run data reconciliation
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Experience in using JIRA and HP Quality Centre / ALM (or equivalent tools)
- Carry out testing as per the defined procedures & report defects, define severity and priority for each defect
- Daily/ Weekly reporting on testing progress to Test Lead/Test Manager
- Seek to participate in team activities and highlight any issues concerns to Test manager, Lead or partner management
- Adhering to planned dates to meet project targets
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.