Backtesting Credit Risk Business Analyst, ENO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer CRCO Change is responsible for
- Delivering the strategic and regulatory CRCO Change portfolio sponsored by the Risk division
- Delivering strategic programs which drive business optimization across the division
- Tactical maintenance of current processes and systems through delivering "Books of Work"
- Supporting by defining its 3- 5 year Target Operating Model
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards Responsibilities
- A Business Analyst in Credit Risk Investment Banking domain working closely with diverse Business Partners, Front Office and IT to deliver business and regulatory change, both from a business process and technology infrastructure perspective.
- Support implementation into bank's Credit Risk systems and assessing impacts to Business Processes, Support UAT & results, training end users on new system functionality
- Dual responsibility of BA and PM to handle the complete project from end to end. Leading Working groups, end to end partner management.
- Outstanding career development opportunities in the areas of Counterparty Credit Risk Exposure Models & Backtesting Methodology, Credit risk concepts for Investment Banking products.
- Working on Systems and Data Architectures in Risk Analysis, Reporting in Credit Risk
- Opportunity to engage with our internal clients - QAT (Quantitative Analytics and Technology) globally by supporting them in enhancing In-house Credit Risk infrastructure
- Opportunity to work on industry-wide accepted tools including JIRA(Odyssey), MS Suite, R, C#, Business Objects, SQL(Sybase/Oracle), ALM Quality Center and in-house credit risk systems
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- A Bachelor Degree holder with 3 to 8 years of experience in the Financial services industry, preferably in the Counterparty Credit Risk domain
- Prior work experience in R, SQL with understanding of Banking domain and credit Risk domain
- Self-motivated individual with strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills and can build positive relationships with business partners.
- Profound knowledge of the Credit Risk Regulatory landscape of the Investment Banking sector
- Ability to analyze and detail business requirements (BRD, FSD), Understanding of Software development life cycles (e.g. Waterfall (Adaptive), Agile, DevOps) and good partner management are essential skills.
- Proficient in Counterparty Credit Risk concepts like Exposure Metrics (PE, EPE, EAD, VaR); Derivatives, SFT and other capital market products
- Prior experience in Credit risk model & methodologies change implementation(at strategic and tactical levels)
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, leadership, written and verbal communication skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.