Big Data Developer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global effort employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. We Offer: • The opportunity to become part of our Client Identification team within CCO (Chief Compliance Office) IT. The IT team is a key partner to the CCO business in Switzerland and has been a major contributor to its recent success.
• Role to develop new, and expansion of Client Identification systems used by CCO.
• Opportunity to work with Tableau, ETL engineering and Big Data platforms on CCO systems
• Exciting role to get involved with a variety of IT teams, IT stakeholders and business partners in developing technology solutions that supply to new platforms.
• Becoming part of a team which focuses on delivering software using agile principles, strong CI/CD setup and DevOps mentality.
• Responsibility to keep production environments stable.
• Role to contribute to the evaluation of new technologies and help establish technical biases for the group.
• You will to maintain a solid focus on quality, be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities & requirements and remain open and alert to new technology opportunities.
• Open to discuss agile / flexible working You Offer
You Offer: • A real passion for technology, an open mind and the ability to learn, teach and adapt quickly
• University Degree (or equivalent education) in Information Technology (will consider Mathematics, Engineering, or other Science Degree) with strong coding experience
• You have good Programming/Scripting Skills in Python (e.g. python, bash, shell, SQL, PL-SQL, Oracle) and you understand DevOps Tools (e.g. salt, ansible, chef, docker, jenkins)
• Experience in Tableau, Informatica Powercenter
• You have experience with one or more major Hadoop distributions and various ecosystem components (e.g. HDFS, Impala, Spark, Kylo/Nifi, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, etc.). Knowledge of Palantir Foundry solution is a plus
• Experience in the development of big data pipelines, relational database programming and distributed data processing at scale e.g. Spark or Hive
• You bring strong knowledge on security related topics of Big Data Platform
• Experience with Data Concepts (ETL, near-/real-time streaming, data structures, metadata and workflow management) would be a big strength
• Dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
• Excellent self-starting and communication skills that allow to collaborate effectively and build sustainable relationships
• Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
• Experience working in Financial Institutions Compliance department, possibly even Client Identification or Financial Crime.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.