Big Data Development -AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Swiss Universal Bank IT (SUB IT) organization is responsible for developing, maintaining and strategically transforming the Swiss Universal Bank's application portfolio in close collaboration with our business sponsors. SUB IT applications technical landscape has key technologies like Java, Angular 7, Spring Boot Microservices, Big Data and Mainframes related technologies. There are also products like PEGA, Appway and Wealth Manager Platform. We follow Agile and DevOps methodology to efficiently manage the development and delivery of technology
- A key position as Big Data Software Developer on a strategic IT program within Swiss Universal Bank.
- Designing and building new features for a Big Data platform using state of the art Hadoop technologies interact with a team of senior IT and Business professionals and influence the transformation of the bank's IT application landscape.
- Work as full stack developer in an agile development team and take end-to-end responsibility for design, implementation and testing of assigned capabilities
- Elaborate the solution design (interface definitions, data modelling, implementation patterns, and information security) in collaboration with Lead Engineer and Solution Architect.
- Provide third level support and application maintenance by engaging in root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- A university degree or equivalent education in IT or another technical specialization.
- At least 5 years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining sophisticated enterprise-scale Java applications.
- Experience with Big Data concepts and Hadoop technology stack (Spark Streaming, Kafka, Hbase, Hive and HDFS).
- Outstanding Java programming skills and hands-on experience with messaging, web services, REST interfaces and Spring Boot framework
- Familiar with working in agile development teams, able to deal with changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You are result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.