Business Transformation- Group Operations, ENO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Group Operations carries out high quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions daily. We operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
- Bullet points describing the key tasks/objectives/responsibilities of the role
- The role of a Business Engineer is to collaborate with Operations leadership to drive the business strategy, analysis and innovation across Group Operations. Bringing together industry knowledge and technical expertise to challenge existing processes define our target operating models and ensure the designs for change programmes align to a cohesive strategy.
To achieve this the roles require broad industry expertise, an analytical approach and an ability to build support through effective communication. This includes but is not limited to:
- Creation of a target business process, architecture and roadmap in collaboration with technology
- Understanding, mapping and documentation of high level processes across business services
- An understanding of appropriate technologies for data analysis, decision making and automation
- Seek to build business cases to support the transformation agenda
- Creating, Designing and documenting of the Operating Model for commercial processes across the organization
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our cultural values
- Driving-change with resilience and adaptability - Can navigate a way forward through uncertainty and ambiguity with a positive approach, accepting change
- Analytical approach - A logical approach to problem solving, making rational decisions based on analysis of data from a wide range of sources
- Creating a collaborative open culture - Outstanding collaboration across organizational boundaries; actively encouraging inclusivity and diversity and facilitating open communication between teams
- Managing risk - Proven experience in evaluating risk likelihood and impact; taking into account all risk factors to balance risk, service and cost when communicating risk implications and contingency plans
- Strategic-thinking - A strategic, creative approach, proactively seeking opportunities to drive continuous improvement and change
- Influencing and communicating information - Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to present complex information in an understandable, relevant and engaging way
- Technical Experience - Working experience in a Business Analyst/ Business Engineering/ Business Architect roles on cross-functional improvement/ automation/change projects with Banking Operations.
- Understanding of industry capabilities around robotics, data analytics and visualization including experience in process mapping, mining and workflow orchestration for operational processes.
- Change Agent - Ability to analyze issues, devise continuous operational improvements and incorporate business process initiatives to increase efficiency. Able to break down complex problems and frame issues into simple/manageable terms.
- Stakeholder-Management - Innovative-thinker who works collaboratively to generate ideas and on their own to identify sustainable solutions. Experience working in a virtual team construct managing the demands of multiple business partners including creating and maintaining lasting professional relationships
- Operations Line Experience - Understanding of Operation functions Trade Management, Trade Validation, Settlements, Reconciliations, Asset Servicing and Control & Oversight. Control focused; is able to identify, articulate and resolve key risks/issues as result of proposed from internal project or industry regulation
- Other - Self-starter, who can work on an autonomous basis, can lead and drive initiatives with minimal guidance/supervision including proven ability meeting deadlines working within a pressurized team / environment. Good presentation skills to create and deliver professional presentations that clearly articulates concepts / visions.
Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.