CLMC Compliance and Control Officer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- This role works within the Client Onboarding Lifecycle Management (COLM) team to support delivery of a quality service to our clients and achieve regulatory compliance across the end-to-end lifecycle of Private Banking and Investment Banking clients, including coverage of Client Due Diligence/ KYC and regulatory requirements
- Identify and build positive relationship between clients who possess common contact details (fixed phone number, mobile phone number, and mailing address) in ALGO tool and assess the plausibility for case closure or further investigation
- Assist to conduct internal reviews and investigations by furnishing further documentation to substantiate the link between partners who own common contact details
- Seek to ensure that all red flags identified in ALGO process are reported to Financial Crime Compliance/Legal department in a timely manner
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- 2-3 years of experience with an Investment Bank or Private Bank and 1 year in Compliance/AML/FCC
- Proficient in Front-to-back Investment Banking and/or Private Banking processes (Account Opening/Account Modification and Client Due Diligence/KYC experience will be an added advantage)
- Good detail oriented, analytical, problem solving and logical skills
- Ability to take initiative and grasp new concepts quickly
- Excel under pressure and possess a positive can-do attitude
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.