C++ Developer E-Trading Platform AVP
- In our team you will lead the delivery of the Core technologies/components of strategic Trading Connectivity platform to be used by the Equities, LD, FX and FID business globally connecting to over 150 markets.
- You will help design and implement low latency, highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of CS IT.
- As a team-leader you will effectively guide/lead a team of 5-10 highly technically qualified people spread across globe and deliver the low latency Core trading components.
- You will provide oversight of analysis & investigation of issues through to resolution
- A team-player who works closely with peers in the Connectivity to define and implement the strategic initiatives.
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are knowledgeable in C++ (core language, Templates), Basic Networking: TCP, UDP, differences etc, technology Application in latency sensitive applications (not necessarily Investment Banking Domain),Debugging
- You are STL - containers (All), deep understanding of iterators and algorithms)
- Multi-threading: You know thread queues, synchronization techniques and issue in multi-threaded programs
- You have issue identification and resolutions skills
- You are knowledgeable in Basic algorithms and has deep understanding algorithmic complexities, C++11, Template in depths
- You have knowledge in Python as scripting
- Boost libraries - smart_pointers and other most usable libraries.
- Middleware - any of - 29West LBM, Rendezvous, Message Queue or any other etc.
- You have a good understanding of Project management methodology and can work closely with all business partners and plan the deliveries highlighting risks if any.
- You are ambitious, hardworking on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards