Credit Operations AVP
APAC Loan Operations PB supports the Private Bank Business and Credit Risk team with the following tasks:
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Transaction processing (transfer approvals) and periodic or ad hoc System inputs for Private Banking clients.
- Credit limit cancellations and pricing changes.
- Lifecycle Management for share back lending transactions and non-standard Lombard accounts.
- As a key member role of the team, you will manage the PB team in Pune.
- Support onshore managers in all human resource related topics.
- Ensure completion of all tasks as per service level agreements as the oversight manager in Pune
- Preparation of monthly control reports.
- Support month-end close deliverables for the division.
- Involvement in day to day work as and if required.
- Support management in various ad-hoc projects and automation implementation.
- Manage changes or addition of processes and coordinate the implementation.
- Opportunities to collaborate closely with colleagues from other departments.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- Minimum of 7 or higher years of work experience in a financial institution. Preferable to have experience working in a private banking supporting credit risk and front office departments along with team leading experience.
- Proficiency of standard/non-standard Lombard credit limits and share backed lending transactions
- Work independently with strong analytical and risk assessment skills. Outstanding excel and power-point skills further to having strong problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and can interact effectively with people at all levels within the organization, recognition of cultural differences
- Comprehend risk / control concepts quickly as well as execute BAU processes ensuring high standards of quality.
- Good attention to detail, in particular with numbers along with project management skills and balance multiple priorities.
- You are ambitious, dedicated and hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time