Credit Risk - Business Project Manager
- A department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our Global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Understanding of PB and IB landscape, with a focus on private banking related credit risk processes and controls
- Analysis of APAC focused credit risk infrastructure change requirements and project managing them to completion
- Coordinating with various BA, IT and Testing teams to meet the demand; including participating in UAT
- Keeping abreast with new applicable regulatory changes and communicating its impact on credit risk infrastructure
- Mentoring new and younger talent in the team to become front to back SMEs
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- A University graduate with good honors degree in a relevant area (computer science, finance)
- Proficiency of financial products and credit risk; with PB processes being an additional benefit
- 4 - 6 years of business analysis or project management experience with a leading consulting / financial services firm
- Participated in a full project lifecycle (understanding of both waterfall and agile methodologies is preferable)
- Confident individual with strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills along with collaborative ability
- Proficiency in one or more analysis toolkits (Excel / VBA, SQL, Python / R) is highly desirable.
- You are result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards