Data Quality Business Engineer, ENO
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- A challenging role as a Business Engineer specializing in the Data Quality Controls and Tooling team within our Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) group, as part of a new team located in Warsaw
- Highly motivated international team operating in a fast paced and diverse environment
- A key role within the team, coordinating with multiple business partners across the Business and IT to design and implement enhanced data quality controls on the thousands of data feeds coming into CCO
- Manage a critical role to review the data quality controls effectiveness to ensure coverage across the feeds, critical data and types of controls required
- Through data profiling observe optimisations to tune the data quality controls and further strengthen the monitoring capability of the Operations team to identify real data quality issues and reduce false-positive results
- Assist in driving the tooling landscape to further automate the ongoing rollout of data quality controls, streamline the effectiveness review process and enhance the capability of the Operations team to supervise and identify potential data quality issues
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- A University degree or an equivalent education in Business Administration, or technology / engineering-related fields
- Minimum 2-3 years professional experience, ideally in the financial services industry
- Proficiency of financial products and transaction types would be an advantage
- A problem solving attitude with an analytical mind, able to use new technologies and tools to analyze and explain complex information, identify gaps and define next steps
- Positive minded and flexible individual, with a can-do attitude and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills along with good presentation skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards