Desktop Support Specialist, Exempt Non Officer
The IT-Cafe support team assist in supporting customers in all end user devices related IT requests. Incidents and requests might be assigned by Ticket from Service Desk. Our team is responsible for accepting, solving or sending the customer's enquiry to the right support organization. A set of tools will be provided to interact with clients via each support channel and Support Specialist will be trained in operation and administration of the Credit Suisse tools. Tools include ITSM, remote assistance tools, request management tools and KMS systems. Outstanding client communication manner is required for every Level 2 Desktop Support Specialist as well as a strong collaborator. Additionally following the process and procedures to maintain quality and professionalism.
- Pre-shift team communication. State of the environment and ready for business checks.
- Incident queue coverage in shift patterns.
- Handle and prioritize all tickets arriving on the dedicated L2 queue, either resolving them directly or re-assigning them to other support teams as required.
- Provides all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times.
- Maintains high-quality incident data, recorded into ITSM incident booking system
- ITSM Focus on high-quality incident data, recorded into ITSM incident booking system.
- Handle production incidents from inception to resolution
- Business continuity planning and support
- Communicate with users requesting support.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3+ Years of experience in level -2 remote Desktop Support.
- In-depth and excellent support knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, MS Lync, MS Outlook, Windows 7 and windows 10, VPN, MS PowerPoint presentation
- Hands on experience of Thin Client, Virtual Desktop environment and troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of Active Directory and Group Policies is required.
- Knowledge of McAfee, SNOW and SNOW reporting, remote assistance tools, Request Management and Knowledge Management.
- Distributing, installing, updating and uninstalling software applications. Analytical skills to troubleshoot process.
- A good level of client face to face communication is required in this area and smart presentation is key
- Outstanding understanding of agile working technologies, Wi-Fi, Mobile Applications (ex. Blackberry, Skype for Business), Citrix, VDIs, to provide complete agile working support. Including providing Information regarding any other of our IT products and services
- High touch end-to-end service, including a follow-up call/email ensuring all is resolved, providing an overall holistic approach.
- To recommend products or 121 training they feel the client could benefit from. With an aim to solve their query immediately or send the customer's enquiry to the right support team.
Good to have skills-
- Knowledge of Lumension and Appsense would be an advantage.
- Basic networking concepts and experience in troubleshooting network/firewall issues would be a benefit.
- Knowledge of scripting tools and automation is preferred
- Understanding of Automated Software Deployment for Enterprises such as Marimba would be an advantage.
- ITIL v3 foundation
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst working collaboratively and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards