ENO_ BSLEC_FINMA IB Compliance_ Business Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standard
At Finance Change, we work across the entire CFO division to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key business partners, we work to build cutting-edge business solutions using our deep functional expertise. We seek to deliver strategic and pivotal initiatives using leading project management and business analysis as we pursue our goal of protecting and improving shareholder value through optimizing the use of our financial resources.
The IHC Data Strategy project is a new initiation to manage delivery of regulatory book-of-work. This project requires changes in the data flow across Risk and Finance systems and resolution to DQIM issues across Credit Risk and Market Risk data. It also includes ensuring adherence to BCBS239 regulatory guidelines.
You will work in a global team across multiple locations and time therefore will need to balance the ability to work independently alongside co-ordination with the rest of the team. He will be required to challenge the business to push the boundaries of their current approach in order to drive improvement
- Opportunity to work as a regulatory reporting Business Analyst.
- Extensive interactions with Business and IT would be required to ensure business requirements are understood and design approaches are agreed with consensus.
- Extensive analytical work will also be required to support the business requirements and define design concepts
- Responsible for maintaining requirement traceability matrix and follow up with IT on closure of any open points
- Prepare and maintain the Issue tracker and RAID logs associated with the project stream
- Responsible for gathering of business requirements, documentation of the business requirements including putting forward recommendations for solutions, where required
- Preparation of functional specifications and use cases for the delivery of the business requirements
- Preparation of test plans, test cases, coordinating with users and IT during the testing phase
- Execution of specific test cases
- Preparation of the documentation and steps for deployment, including user training where required
- Drive business user trainings and project related activities for successful completion of the project
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Experience Range – 5-8 years for ENO
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst for Regulatory Reporting.
- Exposure and knowledge of working in BCBS regulations like BCBS 239, 279, 283, 374d etc
- Knowledge of RWA and EAD regulatory calculation and reporting requirements
- Exposure to FINMA / PRA / IHC regulatory reporting will be an added advantage
- Ability to define business requirements for technology improvements relating to capital reporting
- Direct faceoff with senior business partners (VP Level) for requirement elicitations
- Experience of group facilitation to drive challenging change initiatives
- Knowledge and practical implementation of structured techniques to support business process improvement
- Experience of end to end transformation from inception through transition
- Assist Project Managers and Project Leads to drive the project plan and related activities
- Strong business analytical skills
- Full cycle project implementation experience
- Experience of working with onshore/offshore model and with IT and Support Teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of a project lifecycle
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office suite and MS SQL
- A positive can-do approach!
- Business Analysis
- Business partner management and liaison
- Documenting requirements specifications
- Ability to manage and work to deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Test and Defect Management
- Knowledge of Basel regulations
- Use of ALM, JIRA
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting frameworks
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.