ETL Developer, AVP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
This is an exciting opportunity in CFO Solutions - Accounting Sub Ledger team is looking for a Sr. Developer / Tech Lead for Application Development team in Pune, with strong technical skills in Oracle PL-SQL, Performance Tuning, Informatica ETL and UNIX with following job responsibilities: Perform leading roles which includes
- Review requirements, prepare/assist with the design decisions, Solution, coding and code review design & testing strategy
- Participate in development & manage book of work delivery of project along with vendor team
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, QAs and PMs
- Coordinate and manage the integration and UAT phase
- Seek to ensure resolution of any issues / defects
- Reporting and status updates on projects
- Level-3 Support / performance tuning
- Participate in development tasks including
- Writing transformation and mappings in Informatica PowerCenter 10.1.4
- Development of Unix shell scripts to control the operation of data loading processes
- Building Oracle PL/SQL Views, Stored Procedures and ad-hoc queries
- Design of the overall data sourcing framework and process working closely with the upstream / downstream application teams.
- Engage and coordinate with our vendor partners to drive the quality of our delivery by using process standardization and best-practices
- Support our vendor partner to come up the value chain improving quality, efficiency as well as L3 support
- Become SME for Strategic Sub-ledger Operational Data store components.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- University degree level (preferably in IT)
- 7+ years of experience in analysis, design and development of applications in financial services industry
- Prior experience in an investment bank (Finance domain) preferred
- Proficient in Oracle & PL/SQL and Performance Tuning.
- Extensive hands-on technical expertise on Informatica PowerCenter
- Knowledge of Batch processing, Scheduling in Control-M
- Experience in high-volume ETL/ Batch processing & database performance tuning
- Conversant with Unix like OS & shell scripting
- Troubleshooting experience a must.
- Experience and in-depth understanding of software development lifecycle from requirements to testing and release and production / L3 support
- Exposure to SDLC tools, such as: JIRA, Confluence, GIT-HUB, Bit Bucket, Jenkins Pipeline, TeamCity, Crucible
- At times, candidate may need to work flexible hours to engage with other global IT teams in Singapore, London, & US
- Strong inclination to business, functional understanding
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a distributed team
- Confident and resourceful
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Additional Experience/Good to Have:
- Functional knowledge of Product control domain - PNL / adjustments
- Working experience in onshore/offshore or outsourced models
- Exposure to DevOps & Agile methodologies
- Exposure to HDFS & Informatica BDM
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.