Full Stack Developer - Java, ENO-AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Be a part of Market Risk Technology Function
- A hands on developer role based in Pune
- Within a globally distributed team that leads the platform
- An opportunity to work with best-in-class technology focused people working on mission-critical application development.
- Design and implement highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of CS IT.
- A great opportunity learn about the Market Risk domain
Core Java 8 or higher Spring Framework, mainly Spring Integration & Spring Boot PL/SQL, stored procedure & Packages SQL query performance tuning experience Angular, HTML5 Oracle / Sybase / SQL Server Test Driven Development (JUnit) DevOps tools like GIT, Jenkins etc
- IT Degree desirable with 4 to 10 years of professional experience
- Technical Skill Set of:
- Sense of ownership and hands on approach to problem solving
- Outstanding Interpersonal ability with experience of working with people spread across locations / time-zones
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to Investment Banking Front Office Technology
- Can work independently and within team as well as effectively under pressure, challenging deadlines
- Should be able to maintain quality of code, come up with ideas to improve existing processes
- Experience of supporting applications
- Proficient in Scrum
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.