GFIT Peoplesoft & Finance Operations IT lead
- You have full accountability for the global PeopleSoft and Finance Operations IT function in compliance with the group's IT management standards, policies and controls.
- We have accountability for all associated PeopleSoft and Finance Operations IT programs (Change the Bank), projects in partnership with Finance Change, on behalf of the Group Finance Operations and Service Co Controller functions in Group Finance.
- We do accountability for production applications (Run the Bank), working in close partnership with internal IT partners including RFIT Production Services and CTO, to ensure delivery against operational SLAs. Accountability for Total Cost of Ownership and Life Cycle Management of those applications, and to focus on reducing TCO.
- You will implementation of IT workforce strategy in the team globally, building on the consistent track record of delivery centered in Pune with a small number of subject matter experts in other locations.
- You will drive the innovation agenda for PeopleSoft and Finance Operations IT. This specifically includes handling the evolution of on-premise vendor software to a Cloud-based model, integrating with Reporting Portal, adoption of Agile and DevOps, and growing the use of artificial intelligence and machine-learning to deliver efficiencies to Group Finance. Be a leader with a point of view in adoption of the cloud for Risk and Finance IT.
- You will have responsibility for delivery of a great IT strategy, architecture and roadmap in line with business strategy and priorities, ensuring alignment to other key programs and initiatives across Group Finance and the bank.
- You will handle a global workforce of approximately 100 people and an overall IT budget (direct and indirect) of over CHF 10 million.
- You have senior professional with extensive experience in handling a global IT organization with multiple partners in several locations, over several different time zones.
- You have strong background in the main functions of PeopleSoft and Finance Operations IT, which include vendor software management and emerging accounting software trends.
- Has run change programs with a budget above CHF 5m, has international experience and the ability to advise and influence senior partners
- You have deep understanding of current accounting software trends coupled with the ability to translate business and IT vision into actionable technology projects.
- You are able to work under-pressure in an environment of fixed deadlines and sometimes uncertain scope.
- You have highly collaborative and proven successful experience of leading a global team comprising internal staff and external vendors.
- You have strong communication skills able to speak as a peer to both the business and technology leadership.
- You have senior leader with ability to attract, improve and retain high quality resources, experience in building and leading global teams.