Java Full Stack, AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Core Compliance group within the Compliance Risk Finance Corporate division prevents the spread and misuse of inside information in the Bank. The group provides ongoing advice and training on matters related to inside information and information barrier through the development and maintenance of the Bank's Information Barrier policies and procedures, Watch List and Restricted Lists and monitoring the integrity of the Information Barriers.
The Core Compliance Digital Transformation function provides bank-wide strategic implementation to all regions/divisions in three functional areas that are Control Room (e.g. information barrier, Personal Account Trading/ Outside Interests, Large Shareholder Reporting and Conflicts), Financial Crime & Compliance and APAC Compliance.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer who is motivated to work collaboratively with designing and programming. You Offer
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject
- Outstanding fundamentals including an understanding of data structures, concurrent programming, and design patterns
- Min 7+ years’ experience with Server side technologies – Core Java & Java EE, Spring Boot & understanding of build tools like Maven/Gradle/Ivy to build scalable Microservices and APIs
- Outstanding proficiency of web architecture
- Able to write efficient, and testable code with Test/Behavior Driven Development paradigm
- Min 4+ years’ experience in Oracle DB (PL/SQL Programming, Indexing and Performance tuning, Partitions, Isolation levels, data modeling)
- Exposure to Cloud Foundry or any cloud application platform for developing and deploying enterprise cloud applications
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Exposure to micro services architecture and open shift platforms
- Ability to transform customer requirements into a workable design at the functional and/or technical levels.
- Demonstrable experience of refining ambiguous business requirements and mapping them design document.
- Good problem solving ability and adopt an Entrepreneurial culture
- Enjoy challenge as well as continuously strive to improve the way we work and a good collaborator
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.