Java Full Stack Developer, ENO-AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Swiss Universal Bank IT (SUB IT) organization is responsible for developing, maintaining and strategically transforming the Swiss Universal Bank's application portfolio in close collaboration with our business sponsors. SUB IT applications technical landscape has key technologies like Java, Angular 7-9, Spring Boot Microservices, Big-Data and Mainframes related technologies. There are also products like PEGA, Appway and Wealth Manager Platform. We follow Agile and DevOps methodology to efficiently manage the development and delivery of technology
The Lending Services platform provides end-to-end solutions and business capabilities for lending products like corporate loans, mortgages, Lombard loans, leasing.
Lending Service platform offers sound business knowledge as well as solution delivery skills to develop and strengthen the lending domain. Platform includes digitalization and self-service solutions as well as pricing, managing the loan book and securitization of loans to reduce the banks RWA. You Offer
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with equivalent experience
- 8- 10 yrs Experience in Java, J2EE, REST, Struts, XML.
- Hands on experience in AngularJS, Angular 7-9 & Typescript, Spring
- Keen towards clean coding practices while building scalable, maintainable and performant code
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Good understanding and exposure to agile methodologies
- Self-motivated, positive can do attitude and the ability to learn on the go
- Great teammate with experience working with international and multi-functional teams
- Result oriented, dedicated, who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Language & Frameworks: Java, J2EE,Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, REST, SOAP
- Frontend Technologies: Typescript, Angular 7 -9
- Tools: Maven, Ant, SVN, Git, JIRA, Confluence, Splunk
- Application Servers: WebLogic, Tomcat, NodeJS
- Testing Frameworks: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- Experience and exposure to Lending Services
- Experience with Spring Boot, Micro Service Architecture
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.