Media Services/Zoom/MS Teams application support ENO,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The COSMO Support Technician is responsible for providing a wide range of hands-on technical assistance in the operation of Zoom video conference, Media services events, troubleshooting audio visual equipment, and working with large group events. A set of tools will be provided to interact with clients via each support channel and Support Specialist will be trained in operation and administration of the Credit Suisse tools. Tools include ITSM, Meeting Management System, Codec meeting application, request management tools and KMS systems. Outstanding client communication manner is required for every Support Specialist as well as a strong collaborator. Additionally following the process and procedures to maintain quality and professionalism.
- Provides technical support to diverse client groups.
- Performs standard equipment setup including computers, data projectors and other multimedia equipment.
- Troubleshoots equipment, software, hardware and networking issues as required both remotely and at physical locations.
- Diagnoses routine equipment malfunctions and provides users with problem resolution, or raises as needed.
- Maintains equipment such as laptops, cameras, projectors and presentation systems as appropriate to the area of assignment.
- Participates in event set-up and tear down and is present at events to monitor equipment and ensures things work properly during the event.
- Organizes equipment storage area, maintains inventory, assists with equipment check out for staff members and assembles carts with necessary equipment for use during the day.
- Provides all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times.
- Communicate with users requesting support.
- Schedules and supports video conferencing meetings
- Provides large event support, live webcast
- Support additional duties as assigned
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst working collaboratively and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5+ Years of experience in Media Services Support.
- In-depth and excellent support knowledge of Zoom, MS Teams application.
- Hands on experience of Avaya, Polycom, Cisco equipment and Video Conferencing, Audio video equipment troubleshooting skills
- Strong familiarity with audio equipment used for live events
- Set-up, configure and operate multimedia, AV, VC, IT TVs, Triple play and Amino Box equipment
- Effectively communicate, both in writing and verbally
- An active listener
- Remain calm in high pressure and/or difficult situations
- Analyze and resolve problems with minimal supervision
- A good level of client face to face communication is required in this area and smart presentation is key
- High touch end-to-end service, including a follow-up call/email ensuring all is resolved, providing an overall holistic approach.
- To recommend products or 121 training they feel the client could benefit from.
Good to have skills-
- Polycom or Cisco certifications for video conferencing
- Basic networking concepts and experience in troubleshooting network/firewall issues would be a benefit.
- ITIL v3 foundation
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.