This is developer role in the Product Control IT team within the Risk & Finance IT space. The person should develop a good understanding of the relevant CS applications, architecture, strategies and processes and work in collaboration with staff in the other locations and local vendor teams. The role has delivery responsibility and will be closely involved in the Book-of-Work delivery, and developing the level-3 support capability. The role will require building functional and technical application expertise and be a role-model of the Credit-Suisse delivery culture.
Product Control IT is looking for a developer for their Dev team in Pune, with good technical skills in .Net/SQL Server and following job responsibilities:
- Review requirements, prepare/contribute to design decisions & testing strategy
- Participate in designing and coding technical solutions
- Perform design and code reviews
- Perform project/delivery leading roles which includes:
- Work with BA's and PM's
- Develop functional & technical solutions for the project
- Participate in development & contribute to book of work delivery
- Coordinate and handle the integration and UAT phases; ensure resolution of any issues / defects
- Coordinate and resolve L3 issues & escalations
- Timely reporting and status updates on projects
- Engage and coordinate with our vendor partners to drive the quality of our delivery by using process standardization and best practices
- Act as a SME for Jazz/ ExMan applications from Pune
- Occasional work outside of normal business hours would be required to work with BAs and other team members in other CS offices and to support production releases.
- You hold a University degree level (preferably in IT)
- You have more than 7 years of experience in analysis, design and development of applications in financial services industry
- Prior experience in an investment bank (Finance domain) preferred
- Proficiency in React JS/ MS SQL Server/ ASP .NET Core/ WCF (5 years+ experience), including design, writing complex SQLs, trouble shooting and query optimization. Some experience with Oracle mandatory.
- Adept in Microsoft Technologies - WPF, Docker, Kubernetes (5 years+ recent experience).
- Exposure to Angular JS, hands on experience
- Knowledge of Control-M/ Batch processing will be a plus but not mandatory
- Exposure to SDLC/ DevOps tools, such as: JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, TeamCity, Crucible
- Exposure to the full software development lifecycle from requirements to testing and release.
- Strong inclination to business, functional understanding
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in a distributed team
- Confident and inventive and you have the ability to learn
- Agile Certified and working experience in Agile Projects
- Working experience in onshore/offshore or outsourced models
- You are ambitious, dedicated and hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards