.Net Technology Manager VP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A senior technical lead role within the Data Validation and Exception Management team in CFO Solutions. The team design, build and support key common solutions enabling Finance professionals to validate and report the Firm's financials and support the Front Office businesses.
This is a leadership role, focusing on technical leadership and resource management, driving governance and standards through the regional team. Having oversight of the resources, managing their book of work, supporting applications through L3 support and establishing an effective operating model to maximise efficiency.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. Key Responsibilities
- Partner with the Product Owner to define and implement the Sub-Ledger Adjustment Strategy and Roadmap, covering functional capabilities, adoption and technical enhancements.
- Lead and manage projects & book of work delivery across all elements of the development lifecycle for multiple systems within CFO Solutions.
- Provide application ownership for key systems including production support & stability, supervisory controls, managing TCO, end-of-life infrastructure etc.
- Take ownership of the team's work and ensure that the team produces high quality software to time & budget.
- Build robust teams, attract and retain talent. Drive up the value of the team by defining processes, standards and incorporating good practices to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Be responsible for vendor management with a focus on operational excellence.
- Undertake line management responsibilities for Pune team members within the delivery team; this involves people & performance management, financials and admin tasks.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Masters in IT (or equivalent), Bachelor’s Degree in Computing or Engineering.12 years of work experience in the IT domain (preferably within Financial Services) along with 5 years in delivering complex projects and technical solutions.
- Outstanding delivery management skills with experience in handling different systems with large team across regions.
- Strong technical background covering GUI, Web and Database technologies in .Net, HTML5, SQL Server.
- Strong management experience particularly in running distributed development teams & vendor teams, providing L3 support.
- Should possess strong leadership skills and be able to interact with senior IT managers and users.
- Proficiency of the software development lifecycle and underlying processes.
- Strong analytical problem solving, interpersonal skills and decision-making attitude.
- Expertise in Product Control systems, especially in P&L systems.
- Relevant investment banking experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.