NoSQL-MongoDB Developer, AVP,
The team is looking for senior developer with interest and expertise in distributed databases, data management and infrastructure as Code. Team is developing automation workflows for cluster provisioning, Node management, schema management, Role Based Access Model, Active Directory integration, Security, ecosystem (monitoring, inventory, compliance tools) integration, monitoring in hybrid cloud deployment model.
Eventually, we will focus on Kubernetes orchestration of MongoDB, re-reviewing our admin workflows with multi-cloud cloud architecture in mind, and developing a proxy service to provide a simpler, database agnostic access layer.
If you are a software engineer who is passionate about distributed systems, has seen how these systems behave in production and has expertise in developing backend software infrastructure, we'd like to talk to you about an opening on our team.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Our team you will be working on Engineering of NoSQL Data Platforms for CS Internal Application Development and produce these deliveries of the Core NoSQL Technologies for CS IT.
- Assist in the designing and implementation of highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of CS IT.
- Provide oversight of analysis & investigation of issues through to resolution
- You can collaboratively work closely with peers in the Connectivity to define and implement the strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate and integrate with software developers from other Development teams and their system Engineers to handle code releases.
- Maintain the infrastructure, security and production system.
- Cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test.
- Opportunity to work as part of Global teams
- Chance to create Enterprise grade scalable application landscape tools & User Experience
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- 8+ years quality coding work experience in at least one of two major languages (Perl, Python, Java) and willingness to pick up more if needed
- Proficiency of distributed systems fundamentals, for instance MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, CosmosDB (NoSQL)
- Hands on technical expertise in REST API, NodeJS, Sequelize, GraphQL.
- Outstanding experience in DevOps - CI/CD pipeline & deployment strategy (preferably TeamCity, Ansible, Jenkins, Git)
- Production experience with NoSQL databases or other distributed storage technologies in a platform/infrastructure software engineering role
- Researches, plans, develops, tests, implements, and supports internal & external interfaces and workflows among existing and new application/data management platforms to produce seamless integration and process flows
- Implements periodic maintenance releases of applications, interfaces, work/flows, data models and reports including improvements, redesign, and defect correction
- Technical background in designing and implementing high-scalable, complex applications
- Outstanding collaborator and able to work in a globally distributed team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/4 year Engineering degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight plus years of progressively responsible experience in designing, developing/configuring implementing and supporting software applications (in-house developed and third party).
- Proficiency of production support processes and regulations in the banking industry.
- Passionate about maintaining quality solutions and providing outstanding customer service.
- Demonstrable experience with any SQL, NoSQL database systems using any procedural language SQL, JSON etc.