Referral for QA – ENO – AVP
We Offer Credit Suisse Overview
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
"Please note that this is a generic referral id based on skill set. The referrals will be reviewed depending upon availability of approved open positions" We Offer
· Be a part of Credit Suisse India BDC Technology division
· A senior technical lead role based in Pune India to help in the delivery of strategic trading related applications.
· Candidate will be part of the global team that owns the platform
· An opportunity to work with best-in-class technology focused people working on mission-critical application development.
· Design and implement highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of CS IT.
· A great opportunity learn about Private Banking, Wealth Management and Investment Banking business. You Offer You Offer
· IT Degree desirable
· 5 to 12 years of professional experience
· Required Skill Set:
o Experience in testing of UI Applications/Server Side Validation/API Validation.
o Experience in developing/executing/monitoring automated test suites including a variety of technologies including, but not limited to Cucumber, Selenium.
o Proficient in bug tracking and test management tool-sets to support development processes.
o Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD/BDD
o Proficient working with relational databases (MySQL/Sybase/Oracle)
o Knowledge of Unix/Linux/any other UNIX based systems
· Advantageous Skill Set:
o Understanding of scripting languages such as Python/Groovy
· Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
· Good Interpersonal skills with experience of working with people spread across locations / time-zones
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Experience of working in Investment Banking Technology
· Should be able to work independently and within team
· Ability to work effectively under pressure, challenging deadlines
· Knowledge of Scrum
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.