Technical Business Analyst- SQL/Bigdata, AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The F1 Engineering (F1 core) value stream is globally responsible for Finance One (F1), the most strategic big data platform for CFO, created to provide a single, complete, consistent and harmonized repository of data for CFO business users. F1 team is part of the wider CFO solutions organization within CFO Tech department and has a global presence in India, Singapore, New York, Zurich, Amsterdam, Rayleigh, and Poland.
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our Global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
You will be joining our growing team of big data experts in F1 Engineering India team of Credit Suisse. This role offers:
- Working in a fast-paced agile environment supported with the latest full stack technologies and methodologies.
- Opportunity to collaboratively work as part of the global team.
- Transparent and regular interaction with business functions' owners and business partners.
- Chance to create & develop enterprise architecture solutions being used across divisions and operations within the bank and build enterprise grade scalable application landscape tools.
- Opportunity to improve the knowledge of finance domain & related business processes.
- Identifying innovative ways to solve the problems and increase customer satisfaction for CFO business
- Perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and seek opportunities for improvement.
- Communicate and work collaboratively with business and technology teams to support changes and implementation;
- Design, develop and deploy metadata mappers and rules for source to target data harmonization, data auto-correction, data quality validation, etc.
- Analysis using SQL queries on IMPALA Hive, HDFS tables for providing effective solutions and confirming requirements;
- Agile story testing, Jira and confluence documentation and functional support for releases;
- Translating business requirements and functional specifications into agile features and user stories;
- Documentation of interface design in form of DDA, OLA and SLA agreements;
- Maintaining data lineage for key data attributes.
Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. Essential
- 3-5 years of most recent hands-on experience in SQL scripting.
- Experience of being involved in delivering large scale distributed systems
- Flexible, people and organization savvy - ability to work in a matrix environment across regions with fast pace, know how to build effective relationships and communicate effectively with various teams across time zones
- Working experience with CI/CD tools like Subversion/GIT, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience of working in big-data platform for implementing projects with high SLA of data availability and data quality, exposure to public cloud technologies is a major plus.
- Good knowledge of agile deliveries
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Finance Business domain;
- Previous background in using ETL tools like informatica would be a good-to-have.
- Experience of working in a globally distributed team spanning across multiple regions and locations
- Self-motivated, hardworking and proven fast learner who possess good problem solving skills
- Takes ownership of tasks assigned to ultimate resolution.
- Accuracy and timeliness of delivering solutions using the best IT standards and practices
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.