Test Automation Engineer
Global Asset Management IT are seeking Automation Engineers who can manage end-to-end testing initiatives throughout the entire SDLC. To work as part of a team with a strong and passionate engineering background, leading and driving through real change to our delivery model and mindset.
- An exciting, yet challenging role automating E2E workflows as per our DevOps initiative within the team.
- Chance to contribute to a real attitude and cultural shift within a global team.
- Responsible for testing automation of various aspects of the application.
- Contributing to the E2E automation pack.
- Contributing to test data management and its automation.
- Implementation of the appropriate automation tools for the team.
- Responsibility for the CI/CD QA integration.
- Assist in the contribution of the QA performance testing based NFRs and SLAs.
- Responsibility for providing timely updates for reporting of QA sprint status.
- Following clear and established RCA processes, triage and resolution.
- A key engineer within a team of automation engineers and will contribute to the BDD.
- Responsibility in signing off testing.
- Opportunity to drive standards, standard methodologies, reporting, breakthroughs and identify areas of improvement.
- Get involved in the performance requirements of the systems along with the management of the agile/scrum processes.
- Participate in the DevOps QA global objectives and opportunity to learn TDD and participate with the AppDev team in reviews.
- Opportunity to work with a number of core teams across the Asset Management lifecycle.
- Accountability for the execution of functional and non-functional tests, defect tracking and defect management.
- A chance to build, deploy and continuously improve quality assurance processes throughout the project lifecycle.
- A degree in IT or an alternative degree combined with the relevant working experience further to possessing 5-8 Years of equivalent work experience and good technical skills.
- Demonstrated experience in testing UI applications/ API Validation and Server Side Validation.
- Experience in developing/executing/monitoring automated test suites including a variety of technologies including, but not limited to UFT, Cucumber, Selenium
- Proficient working with Microsoft SQL Databases and testing fundamentals such as TDD/BDD.
- Proficient in bug tracking and test management tool-sets to support development processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, ambitious, flexible and a strong collaborator with the ability to break down Silos.
- Software design/test lifecycle and testing methodologies.
- Proficiency of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Quick to study with an ability to learn on the job with great organizational skills.
- Relevant experience working in a field where you had to define standard templates for test data strategy, test data definition, test data requirements including delivering: daily, weekly and monthly reports and test data related metrics.
- Ability to work effectively under tight and challenging deadlines
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills with experience of working with people spread across locations / time-zones
- Experience working in a large financial organization, with an excellent working knowledge of various financial product types offered within the Asset Management space.
- NFT tools experience. (Loadrunner, JMeter) along with experience in Cloud testing and Monitoring experience (App Dynamics).
- You are ambitious, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards