Manager, Regulatory Reporting and Transformation
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- To direct and control the operations of LHBU, LLD including Details of Export Transaction report, LKPBU, IFTI report (FM and Trade Services) for providing data to FCC, Local Reporting and other reporting, ensure that the established service standards are met.
- To manage the relationships between LHBU & LLD Team and other departments & affiliate, local bank and customers.
- Monitor procedural adherence of the team to ensure compliance of internal audit standard.
- Continuous Improvement in Productivity to the standards prescribed for the Processes from time to time.
- Ensure Compliance with the Group Health and Safety Policy and maintain health & safety condition in working environment.
- To make prompt report of suspicious transactions or proposed transaction according to the documented process on reporting and/or in compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that all services/products provided are legally compliant and in accordance with BI & Bank of England regulations on KYC and anti-Money Laundering, in order to protect the best interests of both the Bank and the customers.
- Participate in and/or support the Bank's effort in CSR Programs.
- Compliance to DOI and Group requirements for AML, Compliance Risk Management and to ensure team compliance to regulations including Bank Indonesia Regulations.
Reporting, Compliance & Risk management
- Training schedule for new comers and existing staff to be completed within the agreed time frame documented in the training manual.
- Handover and take over policy to be complied with.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the LLD, LHBU and other reporting. This includes overseeing the workload distribution amongst the team members.
- Administer human resource activities of Regulatory Reporting Unit for LLD-LHBU Team staff. This includes a regular written performance review of the Team members.
- Review and amendment on DOI instated to BI reporting and reassure it has been apply with end-to-end process.
- All outstanding audit issues to be completed within agreed time frame.
- To adhere strictly to any Bank Indonesia regulation especially relating to LLD, LHBU, & other reporting.
- Units must be in audit preparedness/ready at any point of time.
- Ensure that BCP/DRP plan, BIA and other report related to BCP for Regulatory Reporting Units are updated on a regular basis and tested at least one a year and follow up any outstanding failure to make sure that BCP/DRP are workable during disaster (as Alternate DCC).
- Manage and motivate staff through guidance and support by training, counselling, job rotation
- and periodical meetings/discussions.
- Q12 Impact plan to be completed/implemented within the agreed time frame.
- Appraisal must be completed for all staff within agreed time frame.
- Backup for other Regulatory Reporting manager
Qualification/Education & Experience Requirement:
- To support Head, Regulatory Reporting and OSS in carrying out any special projects/task.
- Recommend and advise on benefits of system changes, automation and centralization process.
- Analyze, share ideas and improve contain and quality of reporting
- Strong Managerial and Interpersonal skills and leadership qualities with on ability to supervise teams
- Sound Knowledge of BI Reporting and the system etc.
- Good Knowledge of the systems used.
- Fully aware of associated Operational Risks.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.