VP, Investment, Indonesia
- Jakarta, Kelurahan Pulau Untungjawa, Indonesia Jakarta Kelurahan Pulau Untungjawa ID
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Focus on credit and NPL deals, real estate development in Indonesia, deal execution and overseeing portfolio of special situations investments, based in Jakarta (or Hong Kong or Singapore with significant travel)
- Focus on credit and NPL deals, real estate development in Indonesia
- Deal execution and overseeing portfolio of special situations investments
- Based in Jakarta (or Hong Kong or Singapore with significant travel)
The Company currently seeks a VP specialising in real estate development deals in Indonesia. The business specialises in the investment and management of a diverse portfolio of asset classes including NPL portfolios and special situations real estate. The successful applicant will be a member of the Indonesia deal team and will also evaluate investments across Southeast Asia. The role mainly consists of valuing companies and their associated assets, as well as execution of private transactions.
- Work closely with senior team to build relationships with developers in Indonesia
- Origination of special situations opportunities
- Evaluate and execute on special situations deals across Indonesia
- Management of development projects
- Rigorous market research and analysis of the region
- Portfolio valuations, reporting and management.
- Able to work independently and confidently to evaluate and execute on deals
- Degree educated in finance, economics, real estate or similar
- 5+ years of real estate/special situations investment experience in Indonesia.
For further information please contact Alice (email@example.com).