Financial Services business.
The Head of HR - Ireland will be responsible for delivering best practice HR, building processes and procedures, including on-boarding and off-shoring.
Given the current pandemic, this individual will be expected to work in the Republic of Ireland, but will be home based until the office reopen. At that time this individual will need to travel a small amount.
The Major Areas Of Responsibility will be -
* Organisational development and planning
* Compliance with employment legislation
* HR policy development and documentation
* ER, Recruitment and selection
* Organisational culture, morale and motivation
* Performance management and improvement systems
The successful Head of HR - Ireland will cultivate an environment of continuous improvement and work with the managers to ensure that the HR division continues to provide the best possible service.
Other requirements will include -
Substantial progressive leadership experience within HR
Proven track record in a heavily matrixed firm
Specialist knowledge of employee relations, employment law, policy and procedure setting
Competitive Salary + Benefits (Ireland based)