My client are one of the largest Fund Managers globally who require a Credit and Structured Products Analyst to join their growing team within the expanding Cork office.
The Credit and Structured Products Analyst will work as part of a team dedicated to providing CLO / bank loan fund and Loan Administration services to Debt funds.
- Verify all the components of deal administration of a CLO/ bank loan fund: cash reconciliation, settlement of trades (loan/bonds) and cash ledger maintenance
- Calculate various portfolio statistics, ratios and thresholds for use in hypothetical trading scenarios and periodic reporting
- Use proprietary system to allocate a collateral pool's payments to various bondholders, swap counter-parties, and investment managers
- 3 to 5 years of experience within Structured Products
- Communicates (verbally and through written work) information in a clear and concise manner
- Will manage stakeholders expectations with regards to delivery, escalating concerns as appropriate
- Applies control and risk and governance frameworks consistently
- Experience working with large amounts of data with strong computer skills a plus (SQL, VBA or Python)
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.