Our Credit & Structured Products Services team works with broadly syndicated bank loans and middle market loans, many of which act as collateral for CLO’s (Collateralized Loan Obligations). Team members work with many facets within the leveraged and distressed bank loan market, as well as structured finance securities, derivative instruments and corporate debt securities. Loan structures include large U.S. and European syndications, leveraged middle-market, and special opportunity situations and offers professionals a both highly analytical and client communication driven career opportunity.
- Competitve Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Cork, Munster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
Officer - Credit & Structured Products Services
- Daily cash reconciliation;
- Run and review daily reports to clients, ensuring all data is correct;
- Review and approve trade tickets prior to distribution to Trustees and Clients;
- Understand all client daily deliverables and expectations and communicate to client requests in a timely manner;
- Take ownership of process improvements and be proactive in providing solutions to improve team delivery;
- Complete and coordinate invoice requests;
- Review security and issuer attribute, rating and identifier data.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or economics preferred;
- 1-3 years of professional experience within a business or finance related capacity;
- Basic knowledge of loan operations, commercial mortgage lending or loan securitization with some product knowledge and/or customer service;
- Ability to independently research and resolve problems;
- Responsive, friendly, professional, highly organized, and superb communication;
- Solid Microsoft Excel experience;
- Knowledge or familiarity with Bloomberg, performance systems, and other loan research and analysis tools is a plus;
- Exceptional attention to detail and able to thrive within a high volume data entry environment with both proficiency and accuracy;
- Demonstrates willingness to work within a deadline-driven environment.