Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation, is currently recruiting an Associate Director for their Corporate Banking team in Dublin.
In this role, you will be responsible for originating, structuring and executing corporate banking transactions in Ireland.
• Assessment of corporate lending proposals, analyse specific information and related cashflows, structure appropriate loan terms & conditions from a risk/return perspective, making recommendations to senior management.
• Ability to manage existing customer relationships and develop new customer opportunities in corporate lending.
• Organise, develop and motivate the team to achieve the team goals, underpinned by a drive for high performance, positive engagement acknowledgement and candid feedback.
• A track record in delivery of specifically agreed goals operating on an independent basis and/or as a member of a broader team.
Key Skills Required:
• 7+ years in Corporate lending or other roles that would have created a broad understanding of key lending criteria.
• Strong relationship building and management skills with proven ability at managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders of the Bank.
• Strong communication skills and proven track record in the development of written material in the form of reports.
• Strong analytical skills and experience to ensure well managed growth is achieved while maintaining robust credit culture/standards.
• This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team with huge scope in terms of career advancement and continual personal development.
For further information please call Domhnall Fahey in Capital Markets on +353874396858