Associate FIX Analyst, Charles River Development, Senior Associate
Charles River Development provides an end-to-end solution to automate front and middle office investment management functions across asset classes on a single platform. Delivered via Software as a Service, the solution improves data quality and investment professional productivity, controls risk and lowers technology costs. Charles River Development serves more than 350 investment firms in over 40 countries in the institutional asset and fund management, private wealth, alternative investments, insurance, banking, and pension markets. Who we are looking for
Charles River wish to augment the Dublin Level 1 support team with an associate level hire supporting the Charles River Network (CRN). The successful candidate provide level 1 application support for Electronic trading . The incumbent will have experience providing first line support of complex applications for demanding clients. A strong customer service ethic is key, experience of global financial markets would be an advantage, but is not mandatory. Experience of Software as a Service (SaaS) is advantageous. What you will be responsible for
As an Associate FIX Analyst you will be responsible for:
What we value
- Ensuring availability of Charles River FIX Network to clients.
- Working with Clients, internal Charles River Development colleagues, and third-party partners and vendor(s) to provide problem troubleshooting, support, and resolution.
- Working with vendors and third-party partners to deliver high quality a service to Charles River Network Clients.
- Adherence to ISO policies, standards and procedures as defined by Charles River
- Active participation in continuous process improvement of CRN operational support procedures.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience supporting complex applications in mission critical environment.
- Demonstrable experience providing telephone-based technical support.
- Proven ability to partner with various internal departments to deliver effective customer service.
- Ability and willingness to participate in periodic out-of-hours support.
- Experience supporting application processes installed and running on Microsoft windows servers.
- Demonstrable technical aptitude
- Basic understanding of Wide Area Networks (WAN) and Local Area Networks (LAN).
- Experience of investigating errors in real-time application logs
- Demonstrable experience with critical production system process monitoring, scheduling and automation in an enterprise environment.
- Experience of providing technical support for applications running in a distributed, multi-tier, database-centric architecture - e.g. Microsoft SQL server, ability to query databases
- Degree level education or alternative third level technical qualification
- Working experience following tertiary education/graduation.
About State Street What we do.
- Awareness and appreciation of clients who trade financial products electronically.
- Awareness of FIX protocol (4.2, 4.4, 5.0).
- Experience working in a distributed team structure.
- Exposure to xml-based application component configuration.
- Strong customer service and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An interest in institutional financial services.
- Willingness to learn about and provide support on a variety of applications and interfaces in the Charles River Development application suite.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers