Banking Project Manager
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Alexander
- 31 Jul 18 2018-07-31
Regulatory Project Manager This is role sits in the Wholesale PMO. The role will involve acting in a relationship management capacity with numerous regional and global stakeholders, the ability to analyze different scenarios to drive resolution as well as providing day-to-day functional support on a large Regional Program.
The primary areas of responsibility for the role are as follows:
- To ensure coordination of large regional program work stream activities/issues, c 40+ teams status updates impacted by Brexit
- Represent EMEA on specific deliverables for the program including leading some EMEA specific topics requiring resolution.
- Participate in evaluating and interpreting sometimes complex business requirements or regulations and help translate them into a relevant format for development or a report for stakeholders to review.
- Rigorous analysis on process/documents/requirements for Board/Operating committees/work streams
- Produce agendas/minutes (which may be asked for by regulators for evidence of decision making)
- Provide regular status updates to the enterprise/regional EMEA business project team(s), as applicable.
- Escalate issues, risks and status as needed.
- Utilize Enterprise standard systems, documents, processes and templates for updating project status