Established Financial Services Group have an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join their Continuous Improvement team.
The successful candidate will have proven track record in process improvement, project delivery and organisational change; they will be responsible for promoting and enabling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Partner with stakeholders across the group to support the delivery of operational, strategic and corporate initiatives.
- Develop a culture of innovation
- Work with, mentor and coach, business areas, teams and individuals looking to strengthen their continuous improvement capability and to deliver process improvements.
- Develop and deliver the Continuous Improvement training programme to foster a culture of continuous improvement and develop employees' problem solving and operational excellence capabilities.
- Lead high-impact collaborative projects to streamline and simplify processes
Skills & Experience
- Relevant third level qualification and practical application in: Lean, Change Management,Delivery of training courses, Innovation, Facilitation / Coaching, Agile, Design Thinking, Project Management
- 5 to 10 years' experience in process improvement, project delivery or organisational change.
- Experience in the application of continuous process improvement methodologies.
- Experience in designing and delivering change programmes
- Ability to influence, build trust and gain support at all levels of the organisation.