Cash & Trade Proc IntmdAnalyst
Description About Citi:
- Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Transaction Processing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19028676
Citi has had a presence in Ireland since 1965 and was one of the first foreign banks to open an office here. As the No.1 Corporate and Investment bank in Ireland, Citi led all of the major financing for aviation leasing clients in 2016 in Ireland, which is a global aviation leasing hub. Citibank Europe has been Head Quartered in Dublin since January 2016 and is Citi's single EU-passported bank, with operations in 21 countries across the EMEA region and is regulated by the European Central Bank with a long-term rating "A" by all three primary Rating Agencies. The businesses covered by Citibank Europe include Markets and Securities Services, Corporate Banking, Trade and Treasury Solutions, Private Banking and Consumer. As of 2016, Citibank Europe has a net income of US$852 million, over 9,000 employees and more than 60% of these working in the Citi Service Centres. Department Overview:
Citi Global Cross Border Payments is a key TTS business, delivered to 10,000+ clients in over 100 countries in 135+ currencies. Our business delivers FX payments through two key TTS products - WorldLink Payment Services and Cross-Border Funds Transfer - in partnership with Citi Markets (FXLM). Currently undergoing a 3-year transformation program to re-imagine payments and deliver the next generation of digital payments. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the completion of this exciting journey.
We have an open C10/C11 position within the Cross Border Payments Network Team based in the Dublin Service Centre. Team/Position Overview:
The Network team is responsible for managing the network in conjunction with the Cross Border Solutions Product team.
This successful candidate will be required to work independently, with internal teams and also external partners across multiple cross functional families by driving results and process improvements/efficiencies, whilst having the ability to be completely adaptable to changing business requirements and deliverables is essential. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications Experience and Skills:
- Act as a point of contact for Product, Service and Operations staff across the globe for questions related to the Cross Border Payments Solutions and Network
- Be an SME for Cross Border Payments and driving the right solution to our clients globally.
- Self-Manage workload ensuring tasks are completed in accurate and timely fashion
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Develop and maintain business relationships
- Hands on approach to problem management and daily functions
- Escalate issues as and when they arise and retain ownership until the issue is resolved.
- Workflow coordination
- Participate in calls with internal project groups and occasional customer calls
Previous banking experience preferred but not essential
High aptitude for proactive problem analysis and resolution
Ability to work in a pressured environment and to meet deadlines
Uses technology as an enabler
Excellent organization and administrative skills
Project management experience desirable
Strong investigative and analytical skills.
Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
Self-Motivated/Results Orientated What we Offer:
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- Competitive paid annual leave
- A non-contributory pension scheme with strong employer contributions
- Life assurance cover
- Citi fully covers medical insurance for all employees with generous day to day benefits as well as hospital cover
- Citi also supports a further education policy
- Wellness program - on site Occupational Health Centre plus a series of informative talks on topical health related subjects
- Tax Saver and Bike to Work Schemes
- Opportunity to work in a flexible environment where the business can support
At Citi, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including an on-site restaurant, coffee dock and shop, a subsidised gym and subsidised social clubs and societies.
Citi boasts a large diversity framework and network which encourages inclusion in the workforce as well as participation in a wide variety of initiatives and events. We also pride ourselves on our engagement with the local community from a Corporate Social Responsibility perspective.
Citi offers employees a competitive benefits package as well as extra additional perks such as corporate discounts and memberships.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity:
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer