Chief Operation Officer
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 23 Jun 18 2018-06-23
An exciting opportunity to join a growing alternative Lender here in Dublin, who are currently looking for a COO to join their team. This is an outstanding opportunity to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the firm. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for its success.
- Coordinate overall investment strategy and portfolio construction in alignment with the organization’s strategic objectives, risk appetite and capital objectives.
- Serve as the primary liaison to the Investment Committee of the Board of Directors, assisting the Committee Chair as necessary in the execution of the Committee’s responsibilities
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition and Retention for the company.
- Manage the investment accounting function to ensure accurate and timely investment data, compliance with statutory accounting policies, and compliance with all other applicable regulations.
- High degree of honesty and integrity.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proven leadership abilities
- Possess both a strong attention to detail and a “big picture” mind-set with outstanding strong analytical skills.
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.